Work with others and expand your company's walls.
Only part of the knowledge required to innovate is found inside an organization, collaboration is crucial to develop and implement new solutions. We guide organizations on why and how to collaborate with whom. Nowadays, innovation networks are becoming innovation ecosystems, that empower and often enable innovation.
- Looking to collaborate with start-ups, entrepreneurs and society.
- Seeking involvement with technological clusters, organisations and universities.
- Unsure how to go about protecting knowledge and IP.
- Interested in launching Hackathons.
- Unclear how to integrate new ways of collaborating.
- Frustrated with previous collaboration initiatives.
- Looking to understand how technology networks function.
- Unsure about the best models for the current organisation's culture.
- Innovation stakeholders identification
- Technology and innovation collaboration (from strategy to implementation)
- Collaboration management (people, projects, contracts)
- Collaboration opportunities and governance
- Collaboration evolution into an ecosystem
+44 7472 334606
+55 11 98291 5196